latest Post

DREAM IT, IT IS POSSIBLE










Life doesn’t give you what you deserve I have stayed in darkness for long, learnt from torture via guilt and my conscience. It all about the second chance giving your life that second chance. Giving that crooked life a straight path, it would be hard it a requirement, nobody may believe in what you believe but this is what I suggest if no one believes in you, god believes in you GOD believes in you.

He may test you but be a good boy, sincerely throughout my life I have been doubtfull and cynical about my life because I don’t think I can become somebody but now in my right stand I believe I can be what I dream of, am not afraid of trying and failing.


It what I do best, the race is not over but the struggle has just begun when you have no resources, something deep down believes it not possible. But god believes in your dream. Chase  your dream stay foolish, it possible.

About Gistvic

Gistvic
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment